About Me and My Dream

0

             Hello, everybody. My name is Sabrina Yose Amelia, you can call me Sabrina. Although my parents came from North Sumatra and my older sister was born there, but I was born and raised in Tangerang with my twin sister.

            I think, having a twin sister is the most beautiful gift from God for me. My twin sister and I doing a lot of things together since we were little. We can also understand each other. Like our favorite things, activities, and each other feelings. The best things having a twin sister is we can make the other people smile and happy because of our uniqueness.

            In my family, we speak Chinese. That’s why I can speak several languages, for example Chinese, Indonesian and English. I can also understand a little Hokkien. When I was in elementary school, my older sister taught me and my twin sister about some simple Japanese words. I start to learn Japanese when I was in middle school age. Now, I am learning Korean and Germany. 

When I was little, I was interested in programming and coding, but I had never studied it and didn’t know where to start. That’s why I am happy that I can learn about programming and coding in university. I wish I can become a good programmer in the future.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment